- What email and password should I use to log in?
- If you're a current ICU member and have previously signed up for a login account on the main ICU site then you can use the same account to log in to this site.
- What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
- Click on the Forgot password? link, and you will go to the main ICU website. There you can enter your email that you use to login normally. You will receive an email with a link, that allows you to set a new password. If you have a new email address you could, as an alternative to reseting your old password, just sign up for a new login account. See these instructions for more help.
- What does "your account has not yet been activated" mean?
When you signed up for an ICU login account we sent you a confirmation email with a link. Your account would have been activated if you had received this message and clicked the link.
If you don't have a record of this message (even in your spam folder) then please contact the ICU using the same email address as the one you chose for your login account and stating your season ticket.
- If I don't yet have an account, how can I get one?
On the main site, there are detailed instructions for becoming a member and setting up an account, if you need further help.
- Do I need anything special to submit tournament reports?
- Yes. Please request the Rating Officer to authorise your account.